Monday, August 07, 2006

America: Freedom to Fascism

How have we as a people allowed the state to, not just perceive of a new world order, but to actually begin the initialization of such a controlled social order? Are we that naive, that self-destructive, that we are willing to allow an elite few to force us into a state of new world fascism? Are we so blinded by the constant drumming on the fear of terrorism issue, that we will allow our government to actually enact laws which will force us to use a National Identification Card? And if we allow this, how far fetched is it to believe we will eventually allow the state to implant us with a Radio Frequency Identification chip?

I hope you find this trailer of America: Freedom to Fascism enlightening, informative, and frightening! If you do, please think about contributing to aid in the distribution and promotion of this eye-opening work! At least try to attend a screening of this important documentary.

5Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scary but necessary. Hopefully the film will make the rounds and wake somebody up.

The scary thing is that some people are willing to give up there freedom and would rather be safe from the boogey. Despite never having seen one.

Monday, 07 August, 2006  
Blogger atuuschaaw said...

I've seen the 'ol boogey Sharyn! It looks just like you or I! That's the really scary part of this I'm afraid! I see dead people! I see pod people everywhere! :P

Monday, 07 August, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true, we are scared of each other. Perhaps we all need to re-bond. That or some damn good duct tape oughta' do it. What am I saying - there's no such thing as bad duct tape.

Tuesday, 08 August, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That wasn't anonymous, it was me. Sometimes you f'get to do stuff.

Tuesday, 08 August, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny. Obviously I'm not the blogger I thought I was. It was all me, I said it all. All of the above^^^ yes I did.

I'm signing this one 'cause I don't think it's working.

IS sharyn s.

Tuesday, 08 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.